Ieri credeam ca toata lumea e a mea!
E ciudat cum trecem de la un anotimp la altul. Ma refer la suflet. La duh. La ratiune.
Nu-mi pot explica de unde atata putere de a merge mai departe.
Ma simt ca o fotografie veche intr-o rama noua, de aluminiu. Inchisa.
Stiu. Stiu ca azi, ceea ce simt e ca statusul activitatii de pe blogul asta. Azi nu a fost activitate. Ieri a fost mai mult. Maine nu se stie.
Apropo de azi, ieri si maine: am vorbit despre curaj.
uite niste citate:
1. Courage is fear that has said its prayers. – Author Unknown
2. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear~~~not absence of fear. – Mark Twain
3. The courage we desire and prize is not the courage to die decently, but to live manfully. –Thomas Carlyle
4. “When men sought to make Him a king He fled; now that they seek to put Him to death He goes out to meet them.” – Rudolph Stier
5. “Honest and courageous people have very little to say about either their courage or their honesty.” – Hosea Ballou
6. “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.” – Billy Graham
7. “Courage is the human virtue that counts most—-courage to act on limited knowledge and insufficient evidence.” – Robert Frost
8. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all the others.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live, taking the form of a readiness to die.” – G.K. Chesterton